Warring with the self, with the circumstances and the inpressions the conflict leaves on the heart of an artist are often expressed through different mediums, expressions that resonate with many a other hearts. Sanjay, has seen the struggle and found romance with the colours breathing in his hearts that saw expression as beautiful landscapes of Orchha and the many moods of nature through watercolours.
Finding the perennial love for expressing through paintings, he came to Delhi and pursued Bachelor of Fine Arts in Painting at College of Art, New Delhi.
- Received the LALIT KALA ACADEM Research Grant (2006-07)
- Won the 78th AIFACS Award in Drawing 2006.
- Received First Prize in the competition ART FOR THE NATION ‘YMNA’ (2003)
CAMPS & ART FESTIVALS
- National Contemporary painting camp organised by Haryana Kala Parishad, Muli Art Cultural Center, Kurukshetra, Haryana (2014)
- Kadal National Painters Camp, Marari Beach, organised by Lalit Kala Academi, Kerala (2009)
- Creative Workshop by Swedish & Indian Artists organised by Tellus Art, Sweden (2009)
- Drop The Colour, Water Colour Workshop organised by Art+Weekend, New Delhi (2016)